Are you looking to find the job that will finally give you meaning, growth and independence in a workplace with a culture of happiness and healing? Then you are who we are looking for. Beyond Bones Chiropractic is seeking a Practice Manager to join our team immediately!
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- Coordination of the day to day running of the practice
- Providing support to the Doctor
- Optimizing patient experience
- Assisting in ongoing marketing efforts
- Developing community relationships through events in and out of the office
- Research, documentation, and word processing
- Maintaining office files and other records
- Contacting, scheduling, and collecting from patient
- Ordering supplies, restocking and maintaining inventory
- Running daily, weekly, and monthly reports as needed
- Changing the lives of others for the better
You will have the flexibility to implement new procedures, ideas and systems to improve the practice.
This is an autonomous role and you need to be comfortable being independent and making decisions. This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills, and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organizational and problem-solving skills.
- A very positive disposition with a self-motivated attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to interface positively with variety of people
- Must be flexible, able to multitask and willing to help out wherever and whenever needed
Our practice offers wonderful employee perks including great hours, chiropractic care for you and your immediate family, fun team building activities – including travel around the country, paid vacation and holidays, competitive salary, profit sharing options, and room to grow in this recognized and revered new business.
If this position sounds like a perfect fit complete the form below and tell us why. Don’t forget to attach a copy of your resume!